26 October 2015
A fragmented fortnight, but lots of things moving in a variety of directions:
- Selworthy is in a holding pattern whilst we wait for a few pieces beyond my control to fall into place.
- Twinklr is pretty much at the end of its initial phase – some painting, staining, and filming to do – but there's a possible future for it that I've been doing some work applying for.
- Roshill and Walton have had me staring into the maw of electronic component retailers: how many thousands of flick-switches are available? Now, it turns out, I know. I've been testing a variety of switches for Roshill, and Walton's seen me staring at EAGLE, moving many things around a PCB as I test a variety of ideas.
- Lots of meetings – potential future work, catching up with peers; all very positive, and lots of things to chew over.
- And, to cap it all, I spent a pile of week 155 just being ill at home; much-needed bed rest made me functional again pretty fast, and saved the studio my sniffling.
Walton and Roshill will perhaps become more evident over time, but for now, they're going to keep me ticking over. So whilst it was an interesting fortnight for me, there's not a vast amount to report publicly. Hopefully that'll change soon!